Wondering if a personal concierge can help you? We are here to handle items on your to-do list, freeing up your time so you can focus on more important things in life – family, friends, work and fun.
Here are some ideas of things a personal concierge can handle for you so you can free up your time for what matters most to you.
These are in no particular order, and this not an exhaustive list – so if you have some other work in mind for us, just ask! Call Savvy Life Management at 972-400-0697 to get started.
1. Update your resume.
2. Drop off and pick up prescriptions.
3. Make bank deposits.
4. Take your car in for service.
5. Mail a package for you.
6. Buy the perfect gift for a loved one, a customer or your business contacts.
7. Arrange for repair or service calls.
8. Meet contractors, cable technicians, deliveries, etc. so you don’t have to wait for them.
9. Purchase tickets for events.
10. Make travel arrangements.
11. Perform internet research.
12. Do comparison shopping.
13. Drop off and pick up dry cleaning.
14. Return phone calls.
15. Set appointments.
16. Pick up groceries.
17. Deliver meals.
18. Help with packing or unpacking during a move.
19. Organize your work space or closets.
20. Provide courier/delivery services.
21. Provide reminders of special occasions.
22. Manage your calendar.
23. Provide notary services.
24. Provide administrative support.
25. Reach out to your customers.
26. Provide business referrals.
27. Take your pet to the groomer or vet.
28. Run other errands not listed above.
29. Provide transportation to/from medical appointments.
30. Check in on your house while you’re out of town.
31. Pick up and deliver office supplies.
32. Design and order business cards, flyers, letterhead or other materials.
33. Address hand-written invitations or holiday cards.
34. Compose and send correspondence.
35. Perform on-line shopping.
36. Locate hard-to-find items for purchase.
37. Research activities and tour operators for your vacation.
38. Order personalized gifts.
39. Pay bills.
40. Book spa services.
One of the best organization products I’ve ever worked with is the elfa shelving line from The Container Store. Mostly widely used for closets, it can also be used for shelving and organization in offices and garages–or just about anywhere!
Currently, elfa products (along with all shelving solutions) are on sale at The Container Store’s annual 25%-off Shelving Sale…potentially saving you hundreds of dollars.
And, while elfa is very easy to install, if you don’t want to bother with it, The Container Store will arrange for installation for you–and installation is also 25% off during the sale, which goes through October 16.
All you need to do to get started is measure the space you want to organize, which can be as small as the space needed for a drawer unit, or an entire closet, garage or other room. Next, take a quick inventory of what you have in the space — for example, for a closet, how much long-hanging (dresses/coats) space you are using and how much short-hanging (shirts/pants) space you are using. Also note other items such as purses or luggage being stored.
Don’t want to mess with it, but you long for an organized space? If you’re in the Dallas area, I’ll do the work for you. Just call Savvy Life Management at 972-400-0697!
Next, you can call The Container Store (888-CONTAIN) or go to any store with your notes, and they will custom-design the space for you, discussing design options with you and providing a cost quote for the solution. Some of the pieces may be up to seven feet long, so plan accordingly when you pick up your order (or have it shipped, though shipping adds expense). Next, install (or have it installed), store your belongings, and enjoy your organized space!
Savvy Life Management is not affiliated with, but is a fan of, The Container Store. To learn more about us and the personal assistant services we offer, visit SavvyLifeManagement.com.
Here at Savvy Life Management, our mission is to free up your time and relieve stress to improve your quality of life. We are your personal concierge service, offering a variety of services (such as errand running, resume writing and other administrative support, travel planning and more) to achieve this mission.
The intent of our blog is to provide tips to help you through life…getting organized, saving money, leveraging online resources…and letting you know how our services can help. We look forward to providing you lots of valuable content, and welcome your questions and suggestions. Thanks for reading!
To learn more about us, visit our website at SavvyLifeManagement.com today.